GEOEYE ELECTRONIC MEDIA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, COPYRIGHT, CREDIT AND LICENSING
These terms and conditions of use constitute a legal agreement between you and GeoEye. Please read this agreement in its entirety before you continue to use this image. By using this imagery, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree, please do not use this imagery product.
The images are owned by GeoEye and are licensed to you as a media user on a perpetual, non-exclusive basis, and on the following terms and conditions:
- Permission is granted to electronically publish, publish in hard copy, and broadcast these satellite images if proper attribution to GeoEye is provided for each and every use and while the image is displayed. The licensee may archive and reuse imagery as long as credit is given each and every time. Credit need not be given for use on broadcast bumpers, lead-ins, and promos. Imagery may not be sold, distributed, or reproduced in any form without express permission from GeoEye. On a case-by-case basis, GeoEye may grant permission for a distinct and proper credit in a credit roll.
- Any use of the images in hardcopy print or broadcast must include the following credit reasonably conspicuously displayed next to or on the image: "GeoEye" or "Satellite image by GeoEye."
- Any use of the images published on the World Wide Web must include the following words, reasonably conspicuously displayed: "Copyright © 2011 GeoEye" or "GeoEye" or "Satellite image courtesy of GeoEye." Wherever possible, the word "GeoEye" must be hot-linked to the GeoEye Web site (www.geoeye.com).
- Any other use of materials—including resale, distribution, or reproduction, or for purposes other than as noted above—without the prior written permission of GeoEye is strictly prohibited.
- There may be times when a satellite image is provided by a GeoEye Regional Affiliate. If that is the case, then the media may be required to provide a slightly different credit. The media will be advised if such a credit is required.
- GeoEye makes no claim or representation and accepts no responsibility or liability regarding how others display or utilize the imagery in broadcast, print, or Web.
DigitalGlobe is a leading provider of commercial high-resolution earth observation and advanced geospatial solutions that help decision makers better understand our changing planet in order to save lives, resources and time. Sourced from the world’s leading constellation, our imagery solutions deliver unmatched coverage and capacity to meet our customers’ most demanding mission requirements. Each day, customers in defense and intelligence, public safety, civil agencies, map making and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, infrastructure management, navigation technology, and providers of location-based services depend on DigitalGlobe data, information, technology and expertise to gain actionable insight. DigitalGlobe is a public company listed on the NYSE as DGI, and is headquartered in Longmont, Colorado.